►Subscribe to My Channel:
►Text Me! (949) 298-2905
►Subscribe to My Podcast:
►About This Video:
– 0:00 Start
– 0:45 – Stimulating interest
– 3:20 – You need to create an emotional attachment when trying to close a deal
– 4:00 – Providing value greater than that what you are asking for
– 5:30 – You need to know what you want personally from the deal
– 7:20 – You have to find out what they like about it and what they don’t like about it.
– 11:00 – You need to find open minds
– 14:00 Utilizing a Go No-Go Plan
– 18:00 – The Three No Rule
– 24:12 – You need to learn to ask “do you see any reason you don’t want to move forward?”
– 30:00 – Q&A Starts
– 31:40 – How do you set goals or reverse engineer your goals
– 35:10 – It is okay to change your opinion
– 40:15 – Dealing with benefits in the rise of jobs post covid
– 45:35 – Strategy for prospecting clients
– 49:00 How do make sure that you are focused on the right thing
– 55:00 – Blending spirituality in business
Watch The Top Episodes of The Playbook With David Meltzer
►Dave Portnoy | President of Barstool Sports:
►Tillman Fertitta | Owner of Houston Rockets:
►Ed Mylett | Motivational Speaker and Serial Entrepreneur
►Ryan Serhant | Realtor and Star of Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing
►Jeremy Lin | NBA Champion
Connect With David Meltzer
►Text David: (949) 298-2905
Subscribe to The Playbook Podcast With David Meltzer
Check Out Even More Episodes Of The Playbook
►Gary Vaynerchuck | CEO of Vaynermedia:
►Ray Lewis | Pro Football Hall of Famer:
►Jordan Belfort | The Wolf of Wall Street:
►Danica Patrick | Former Professional Racer:
►Hooman Nouri | Founder of HoomanTV:
►David Meltzer is the Co-founder of Sports 1 Marketing and formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire.
His life’s mission is to empower OVER 1 BILLION people to be happy! This simple yet powerful mission has led him on an incredible journey to provide one thing…VALUE. In all his content and communication that’s exactly what you’ll receive.
He is a three-time international best-selling author, a Top 100 Business Coach, the executive producer of Entrepreneur‘s #1 digital business show, Elevator Pitch, and host of the top entrepreneur podcast, The Playbook. His newest book, Game-Time Decision Making, was a #1 new release, David has been recognized by Variety Magazine as their Sports Humanitarian of the Year and awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor.
►Want a Copy of My Book? I’ll Send You One For Free and Pay For Shipping!