In this video I am going to give a quick and simple drill to help improve your short game. This drill helps me get my “feel” back with my wedges whenever I take some time off and feel like I’ve lost my touch.
– Pick a pin that’s about 10-20 paces from the fringe
– Use 5 balls
– Start with your 7 iron
– Chip all 5 balls within 3-feet of the pin
– Once successfully completed, use your 8 iron and repeat
– Once successfully completed, use your 9 iron and repeat
– Keep working through the bag until you’re chipping with the wedge you’d normally use.
I hope this helps!!
LIKE, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!! I love the feedback!