Golf Backswing Drill – Golf drill that trains you to bring the club up along the correct swing path, instead of inside or outside.
Use a wall to perform this golf drill to find if your golf backswing is too steep or flat.
► Golf Backswing Drill – Video Golf Lesson Summary
– Set up as you normally would but rest your buttocks against a high wall.
– Slowly perform your takeaway and backswing and note where the clubhead would strike the wall as it moves up.
– Ideally, the clubhead should strike the wall around your head’s height if you are swinging along a correct swing plane.
– If the clubhead strikes the wall sooner – lower – than that it means your swing is too flat and you are bringing the club back inside.
– If the clubhead strikes the wall much later – higher – or never at all, it means your swing is too steep and you are bringing the club back outside.
► More Golf Tips at:
► Subscribe to Free Online Golf Tips:
► Twitter: s