FEEL FREE TO SHARE OUR VIDEOS!!
Here are some general court tips to hopefully help you win your small claims lawsuit. Whether you are dealing with breach of contract, fraud, business disputes, landlord tenant issues, or other claims for money damages, this video will hopefully help you whether you are the plaintiff or defendant in the small claims case.
Some general tips are:
1. Prepare your case – make sure you understand all the facts of the case
2. Have evidence – any evidence pertaining to your case make sure you bring it with you, and have copies for the judge and your oppoenent
3. LISTEN to the judge and DON’T INTERRUPT
4. If you are winning – SHUT UP!!
5. Don’t get into an arguing match with your opponent – keep the Order in the Court.
6. Show up on time
7. Be neatly dressed – “Dress how you want to be addressed”
8. Be short and concise and hit your 3 KEY POINTS (or more if you are given the time), but many times these cases go fast so have your main points ready.
9. Relax and take a few deep breaths before you get up there.
10. Enjoy you get to act like the lawyer today!!
PLEASE SUPPORT US ON PATREON – OUR GOAL IS TO BE THE LEADING PROVIDER OF LEGAL NEWS AND INFORMATION BUT WE THERE IS NO WAY WE CAN DO IT WITHOUT YOUR SUPPORT. LET’S CHANGE THE WORLD TOGETHER: e