Hybrid golf clubs are becoming more and more popular for amateur golfers, but do you know how to hit a hybrid golf club?
Purchase a Rimer to work on your Hybrid ball position here:
It looks more like a wood, but is designed to replace long irons, which can make learning how to hit hybrid golf clubs a little confusing. In this video, we break down the following to help you learn how to hit hybrids:
– Proper setup for golf hybrids
– Golf ball position for hybrid clubs
– How to hit a hybrid vs long irons
– Proper golf hybrid swing tips
– Drills for hitting hybrids
With these simple golf tips, you will be hitting your golf hybrid much more consistently!
If you want more FREE golf swing tips to help you improve, visit:
Subscribe to USGolfTV: