In this webinar I share research based best practices that coaches of all age groups and ability levels can readily implement to help strengthen the relationships they have with their athletes.
In this video, I provide an overview of:
1. What defines coach-athlete relationships
2. The differences between healthy and toxic relationships between coaches and athletes
3. The 3+1C theoretical framework for enhancing coach-athlete relationships
4. The research my research partner and I conducted-what collegiate athletes had to say about how they perceived their relationships with their coaches
5. Strategies coaches can immediately implement that help foster and support a healthy environment conducive for athletes to thrive in and be able to reach their goals