#golf #mobility #pro
– Check out the link below to find out more about Brandon & Lauren’s 12-Week Mobility Program –
In this episode, we’ll go through 6 exercises to help improve mobility, build strength, and support your golf swing – all you need is your body and a golf club!
Plus! Jacob Ross of Darby Golf offers 3 tips to help you hit chip shots off of tight lies.
EXERCISE OVERVIEW (5-8 reps of each):
1. Push Up with Club on Back (or on an elevated surface)
2. Single Leg Hip Lift (or with both feet on ground)
3. Can Raise (or shoulder mobility work)
4. Split Squat (with club behind back or for balance)
5. Chop and Lift (or high lunge with rotation)
6. Shoulder Taps (or plank variations)