6 Best Golf Chipping Tips for Beginners – Nick Foy Golf

Learn the 6 best golf chipping tips for beginners to follow. We’ve also linked to the article and more resources below. Golf chipping can save your score if you’re someone who misses greens often. Short game is where I spend 80% of my practice time and the other 20% I work on the golf swing…

6 Best Golf Chipping Tips for Beginners – Nick Foy Golf



Learn the 6 best golf chipping tips for beginners to follow. We’ve also linked to the article and more resources below. Golf chipping can save your score if you’re someone who misses greens often. Short game is where I spend 80% of my practice time and the other 20% I work on the golf swing and mental game training. Some of my favorite golf chipping drills that helped my scores are found in our training plans linked below.

Read the article:

Your Golf Checklist:
1. Download your free 15 practice drills PDF
2. See our golf practice routines
3. Join our free Golf Facebook Group
4. Subscribe to the YouTube channel
5. Give the video a thumbs up (: Thank you!

More YouTube Videos:
Golf Short Game Playlist:
Best Drivers to Buy:
Best Fairway Woods to Buy:

Learn more golf tips by visiting our website

Nick Foy is a scratch golfer who shares golf tips on his blog, YouTube channel, and Facebook Group to help others improve at putting, chipping, short game, and the golf swing. He created training systems for golfers to follow on his website

Music by: